Mar 27, 2010

Yunho - 100327 This is It in Seoul

Yahh...today is 27th March and it was Yunho's This is It Concert in Seoul!!!!! ^______^
Owhh..how i wish that i was there to see it with my own eyes!!!
Anyway...that'll just be my dream only right?? Its ok..as long as I have some pictures and video of the concert. Then I can dream of myself being there and experienced it. For those who have the same situation. Let us just use our imagination together. XD

PART 1











Looks amazing.
Yunho must have totally rocked the house!
Wish I was there to see this. *sigh*



Credits: as tagged + baidu + misaki_bt@soompi + Naver
Shared by: DBSKnights + Ghania's Life

PART 2











Credits: As tagged + TVXQBaidu
Shared by: DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae


PART 3

Updated! 


























Credits: as tagged + TVXQBaidu
Shared by: DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae

Leader~shi look sooo hawt right??? how can i resist that hawtness...*sigh*
You ROCK Yunho!!!!! Hwaiting!!!!

No comments: