Mar 21, 2010

[Spazz] DBSK in glasses

Wohohohoho +_+ I'm deadly tired actually..but I wanna share something, I really in love when seeing the boys in glasses..they look so fine and not to mention..HOT.


I don't have any reason why did I love so much when seeing them in glasses...maybe because I'm also wearing one? LOL XD



>////< *suddenly blush to just looking at this picture*



I know I'm talking about glasses but my eyes suddenly goes to that kissable lips
*slap myself to reality*



our Changmin look extremely genius here LOL


Nerdy style...but this is the hottest nerd I've ever seen!



Jaejoong~ahh can I have your glasses??
*fangirl mood*


cute pout!!! *nosebleed* *overload cuteness*


my su.... >///< (yah! stop blushing for sudden okay..)


Chunnie sweetheart...you're so cute!


YC: omo! you caught me?


Susu..are you sleeping or what? lol XD


sexiest man in glasses on earth





my fav pic of all
TOTAL JAE HOTNESS 
*severe nosebleed attack*

Okay...I know i got more Jae's pics than the other members..of course I am a jaejoongers remember..
hehehe XP

No comments: