Jun 10, 2011

Yunjae 4th Anniversary

This post contains Yunjaeism. Please step back if you're not into Yunjae.

10th June 2011
Today is a very important date for all Yunjae shippers. Why? It's Yunjae 4th Anniversary!!!!

*throws confetti*

OMG I'm too busy today with my college entrance stuff that I'm almost forgot that today is Umma and Appa's anniversary! >.< *bricked myself*


For those who didn't know why 10th June was chosen as Yunjae's Anniversary...
Well...it's not really the shippers, but more like Jaejoong announce to us 4 years ago (10/06/2007) that he and Yunho are husband and wife. It's a radio program (I'm not sure...) where Yunho and Jaejoong were asked "If they're a girl, which member will they choose as a husband". And of course Yunjae choose each other!! <3 They're made for each other anyway. LOL so Yunjae shippers considered it as Yunjae's wedding and since that day we celebrated their anniversary every year~

ohh....I miss my Yunjae... let's do Yunjae spazz tonight!!



LOL Yunho's face


young Yunjae so cute!! >.<




JJ : Yunho is MINE!

oh..Jae love to stare his hubby

and stare again..

who could ever forget this MKMF 08 moment?
The best Yunjae moment ever!


Yun! control yourself! LMAO



their honeymoon in Paris!



Yunho always protect his wifey~

can't keep your hand huh Yun?

so clingy Jae...

Oh my..that loving stare... *melts*



YH : come here baby~






ohh..they're too sweet >///<



thumbs up from Yunjae!




goshhh! I love this!

this too!!! KYAAAA!!

happy couple ^_________^

LOL XD


 





Jae is taking care of his hubby~
sweet~~





0_o








awwww~~~

trending YUNJAEBE4ANNI at twitter!!!

a/n : I got lots of Yunjae photos...too much of them..LOL

credits : as tagged
shared by : Saleisha Jae

1 comment: