Mar 17, 2010

Answers to the Tower Signs for Jae'lBreak [Round 1]




For those who are wondering what is Jae'l Break, it was actually an online game made by Shade of Jae'd (International Kim Jae Joong Fanclub) with partnership of others DBSK's international fansite.


This is the answer to the Tower Signs for Round 1 (which had completed)


DBSK SARANGHAE: 
Q: When did DBSK officially debut? Mm/dd/yyyy?
A: 12.26.2003
Their first official stage performance

JAECHUNSOULMATE:
Q: Which 3 members have been replaced with a masked dancer in some of DBSK’s live performances?
A: Changmin, JaeJoong, Yunho
Changmin during the Rising Sun Tour location in Thailand [injury/illness], JaeJoong during Rising Sun Tour/Promotions, Yunho during O promotions after the incident

PHOENIX:
Q:Which two PVs (promotional videos) share the same set/backdrop?
A: Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattan Darou & Bolero
Both had scenes that were filmed in the same exact Chruch/Catherdral

CASSIOPEIA FAMILY:
Q: How many times have DBSK been on Xman?
A: 2
DBSK as a group have only appeared on Xman twice. Once during the Fall Special and the other time on the New Xman during Yunho's Performance during the first show.

VAULT OF THE GODS:
Q: According to an appearance in a Korean show, what is the main reason why Yunho doesn't want his younger sister to be with any of members?
A: (STAR SHOW) If the couple gets into a fight, he doesn't know which side to take.

SHUT UP AND DBSK:
Q: What was the first thing DBSK ate in Japan?
A: Katsu don
They've mentioned this many times during interviews and such that Katsudon was the first thing they ate when arriving in Japan.




DBSK/TOHOSHINKI LOVERS BLOG:

Q: In one of the first house tours DBSK did… what three animal pajamas were there?
A: Pig , sheep, hamster


During their first "unannounced" visit to their apartment, Changmin was wearing pajamas with hearts and piggies on it while Yoochun adorably wore matching jammies with sheep on it instead of piggies. Jae Joong was wearing the hamtaro jammies which he became infamous for that was later revealed to have actually belonged to Changmin [revealed on Xman during Of Course game]


I was actually pre-registered and I played the game (starting on 1st March) until I reached the 3rd hot spot. I was stuck there because there is some problem with the next hot spot. T_T
Then Shade of Jae'd decided to restart the game with new hot spot and question (starting 8th March)
I played again and restart the whole thing but I only manage to reached the 1st hot spot (due to lack of time - studying for my exam). Moreover, the question for the 2nd hot spot was a bit hard (due to my lack of knowledge about DBSK) - SO FRUSTATED
but anyway..It was a fun and interesting game, it make me realize that I need to improve my knowledge on DBSK. This game also make me realize the tiny little thing about DBSK (which I don't really take notice before).
It also bring me into a new step...I was actually chatting with other Cassiopeia to discuss about the answer of the Tower Sign.
Anyway...congratulations to the 106 people who manage to continue to Round 2...I really hope you do well and grab the prizes (which I really want! >_<)
Always Keep The Faith

No comments: