Apr 27, 2011

Yunjae fan fiction : My Lovely Kim Jaejoong


Title: My Lovely Kim Jaejoong
Author: imie youngwoong
Genre: Drama, Romance
Rating: G
Pairing: Yunjae, Hochul, Jaewon
Length: 12 Chapter + Epilogue
Warning: angst, rape scene, NC-17 at certain part.


Summary: Yunho, being a good son that he is, got married to Jaejoong to fulfill his parents’ wish despite already having someone that he loves. Jaejoong knows that Yunho does not love him, but continues to be a loyal partner that caters for Yunho’s every will and command. Would love find this two, or would they just drift away in the end?


LINKMy Lovely Kim Jaejoong


Comments:
A fantastic Yunjae fanfic! It reminded me of a novel that I read long time ago, I can't remember the title though, but unknowingly....I just love this kind of plot.
The plot is perfect in my opinion! Not too slow and not too fast, the progress went well.
Somehow...bit lack of Yunjae fluffy moment (I love sweet lovey-dovey Yunjae~)
At beginning of the story, I totally hate Yunho for being such a jerk and admired Jaejoong....ohhh you're such an angel Jaejoong...
Its full of angst...so get ready with your tissues! You gonna cry....a lot.
Especially the part where Yunho do something really cruel to Jaejoong, you'll shed lot of tears of course.
But, I promised you a happy ending (that's what we want right?)
Such a good reading! I wanna read something like this again!


No comments: