Mar 10, 2010

"One, two, three. Hello we are TVXQ!"

Even though I was actually really feeling unwell (I caught fever since yesterday) and I was actually really busy (since I had a test at school)...but I just feel that I need to post this, because it was so beautiful

[TRANS] Letter #100 "One, two, three. Hello we are TVXQ!"


Letter #100

"One, two, three. Hello, we are TVXQ!"
Posted on 17/02/10
"One, two, three. Hello, we are TVXQ!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello, we are Cassiopeia.

When they say their greetings to us,
I always feel my heart swell with emotions

Whenever they say those words
I feel proud and thankful

Their pride when it comes to what they do
Their music in which I can feel their care and love in each and every song
Kim Jaejoong,
who moves us with his clear and pure voice
Kim Junsu,
who brings tears to our eyes with his emotion-filled gaze and husky voice
Park Yoochun,
who gifts us with music colored by his unique voice and style
Jung Yunho,
who gives us shivers with a new performance every time and a sincere and quiet voice
Shim Changmin,
who surprises us with an ever changing, maturing voice that is molded and sculpted every day

And
The beautiful melody and harmony they create together.

That melody and harmony is a precious treasure that melts the hearts of stars
We are waiting for our precious treasure to return.

When the treasure returns to us and says
"One, two, three. Hello, we are TVXQ!"
We will say
"One, two, three. Hello, we are Cassiopeia!"

We are waiting for that day to come

I miss their greeting.

by 신념

Source: [Naver Blog]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

It was so lovely and touching... 
my eyes will started to tears whenever I read this kind of thing
I miss the boys so much
AKTF

No comments: