Mar 5, 2010

Changmin's First Kiss

Posted Image
[070824] BigEastStation, Changmin's First Kiss

on bigeastation several days ago, both JJ and changmin admitted that changmin's first kiss was with JJ
I will try the best I can to translate it:

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
JJ: radio name koshi@joongsim san, I've heard a rumor long time ago about changmin's first kiss was with jaejoong, can you tell me what happened?
Max: ah...……
JJ: um...it wasn't really a kiss, it's more like a chu~
Max: chu....not really
Yunho: changmin's expression is really stiff
JJ: it was a chu by mouth
Max: I really don't wanna answer this question
JJ: it was when changmin was asleep
Max: on a car...
JJ: changmin was really different 3 years ago, he was adorable
Yunho: cute
JJ: so I really wanted to kiss him
Max: its so disgusting
JJ: Ahhh...when i was looking at changmin's face, thou we are all TVXQ members, I still felt that "he's so adorable"€?......in a sec, I really wanted to "chu"? him.....
JJ: is it that weird?
Yunho: yeah
Changmin: its so weird
JJ: you know I love my team members, so I "chu(ed)"€him
Yunho: of course I understand, but its still weird
JJ: hahaha
Max: pleaz put that feeling in your heart, don't act it out
JJ: I don't wanna kiss you now
Max: yaaa…
Yunho: rather die
Max: yeah…when I was kissed...i went to the bathroom and washed my mouth with water
JJ: is it really that bad?
Max: its disgusting
JJ: (.....)
Yunho: ahh...don't fight...
Max: so embarrassed



××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Okay, here is my view on changmin's reaction. Just by looking at this, I might feel that changmin really despise the fact that he was kissed by JJ, but take a while and think about it, its not as bad as he sound. We all know that changmin loves to joke around with jj, even yunho said that they fight like little kids, so we can see that jj nd changmin are really good friends. the kiss was with someone he's so close to, its clear that he isnt angry about it, maybe a little shy. Plus, TVXQ members joke around all the time about the "couples", so its not really a big deal with the boy+boy thing. JJ had also kissed yunho nd yoochun before (but we've never seen them getting mad about it = =+), so its not an unusual thing for jj to kiss another member. Nnnd most importantly, if changmin doesn't even care about the kiss at first place, then he wouldn't be so "pissed off" nd "grossed out" like he was. After all, it was only a chu, not a kiss, so it's not even necessary to consider it as his first kiss = =+ but he still remembered it so clearly nd can recall the details…
Lol…usually when guys like someone, they like to act the opposite to hide their feelings right? 



credits : manjusaka
source : Jaemin - AsianFanatics Forum
shared by : Saleisha Jae


Okay...I know that many of the fans already know about this... I knew about it long time ago too...
But...I found it in the forum and it kind of bring back the sweet memories of Jaemin, so I decided to share it.
It was in a radio show that they admitted that...(maybe you can found the video in Youtube if you try to search it)
The whole confessing was so funny..and Changmin's expression was like....=_= (so embarrassed)

No comments: