Jan 15, 2011

D-NA's Karam, Jaejoong's look alike?

Warning : This post contains Yunjaeism, those who are not into Yunjae..please step back!

So..suddenly this issue of The Boss/D-NA Karam become a hot topic among Cassiopeias, and most especially Yunjae shippers.
Karam is the member of a boy-band group Dae Guk Nam Ah (D-NA) aka The Boss.
As we can see....D-NA gains Cassiopeia's attention at beginning of their debut. Due to their song and MV that looks like TVXQ's Hug. It brings some "emo" moments to some Cassies as it brings the memories of TVXQ's debut days (I'm included).


Karam is a fanboy of our leader-shii, Jung Yunho. As I remember him talking about it in a promo video of D-NA's debut. He admire Yunho for his dance. He choose Yunho as his inspiration.
Some fans claim him to be obsessed of our leader-shii.


Karam's recent tweets which revealed the picture of him standing between Yunho and Changmin in KBS Music Bank bring a blast in this issue.
Today I met an artist that I really admire, senior Uknow Yunho that I haven’t seen in a long time. He said a lot of nice words and it turned out to be a very good day. Congratulation for the #1 spot. ”Why (KYHD)” is a big hit!^^*
credit: karam0628
shared by: sharingyoochun.net + Saleisha Jae
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Doesn't it bring a feeling to you? 
Yes! he totally looks like our angel Jaejoong. Maybe not really the same....but you can't denied that there are some features which remind us of the lead singer...
The hair, the clothes, the way he stand, the fair skin, the feminine features..
he may looks like Jaejoong but he was way too feminine..
So, some Cassies said that he tries to "copy" Jaejoong


credit : pigsflyhigh23

Frankly, I freaked out a bit when I see this video. Karam (the guy with blue shirt and strip scarf)  does almost every little gestures that remind me of Jaejoong!! 
I was like... oh-that-is-so-like-jaejoong (well of course Jaejoong does it a whole much cuter and better - sorry guys..you must accept that I'm Jaejoong's biased!)

So..does he really trying to copy Jaejoong?
My opinion is.... "he is"... but in a positive way...
He must be a TVXQ fanboy right? 
Isn't it normal for fan to copy their idol? I do that too ~ ~ (I buy the same shirt & accessories as Jae)
But maybe..he do it a little bit too much...

Some Cassies revealed that Karam followed Jaejoong on twitter previously..but then he 'unfollowed'.. (reason ? = unknown). Mystery~ ~

The tweet pic also become a hot discussion among Yunjae shippers. Some shippers claim that "Karam tried to took over Jaejoong's place". He tried to copy Jaejoong and the rumor that he obsessed with Yunho doesn't help to clear the situation.

A series of harsh comments were send to Karam through his twitter which came from some Cassies (who I believe were under unstable emotional situation)

On the other hand, the pic also bring some "emo" moments as shippers kinda imagining Jaejoong beside Yunho (a Yunjae moment that haven't happen for a long time) 

*sob*sob*sob* I'm in the emo team~

So thats the story...did I miss anything???
For me.... I'm okay with this guy (I think he's cute)....
I believe he was a normal fan like us. Cassiopeia shouldn't bash him or D-NA. 
We're Cassiopeia who are known as matured and polite fan-based. So, please behave yourself.

and.... I kinda approve him to be Yunjae's love child.. LOL
since he has Jaejoong's features...it just so awesome isn't it??
I love reading him as Yunjae's baby in fanfic.
Yunjae FTW!

P/S: Congrats to Yunho and Changmin for their success in KBS Music Bank!! wohoo!! I'm proud of our boys~ Seriously..I'm almost in tears when the MC announce the winner...


[UPDATE] 17 January 2011, 1:15AM
Yunjae shippers reaction


So...I can see this Karam issue become more and more HOT.
Apparently, certain Yunjae shippers revealed their hatred towards Karam
(Oh yeah..they really hate Karam for kinda intrude in Yunjae's territory)
I tell you..some Yunjae shippers can be a bit extreme and  aggressive. (I'm kinda included.. =_=)


YUNRAM = Yunho + Karam 
Oh.....that is a totally big
NO     NO    NO
I'm gonna killed anyone who said anything about it!

I told previously that I'm okay with this boy, but after some.... (influence I believe..) I kinda grow certain "not liking" feelings. (well...I can't help it okay...)
But anyway...I'm not gonna bash anyone here...

but still... I approve him to be Yunjae's love child, and I can see lot of shippers agree with this too.

11 comments:

akluvka said...

I agree with what you're sharing. He DOES look like JaeJoong. I'm interested in the imagination of Jaejoong was there, however, I still love the existence of real Jaejoong more, LOL.

Thanks for sharing.

♚Jea said...

Hey ^^
I'm pretty pissed off too, at how Karam is acting. The way he stands, poses, dresses, EVERY LITTLE ACTION IS LIKE JAE AND ITS KILLING ME TO SEE HIM WITH YUNHO! T^T
But honestly, he looks slightly like Yunho; but more like Jae.
Yunjae's lovechild : yea,
Yunram : DIE NEVER DIE DIE DIE
(Which leads to the unspoken question in my head, did he had plastic surgery to look like Jae?)
Okay, that was uncalled for. He wouldn't be so drastic to get yun's attention, right?
haha, thx for posting ^^

aovoo said...

ah ~ I'm finding certain news abt karam's opinion on fans's harsh comments to him.I wanna share my opinion.

I saw him 1st time at a stage (i don't rmb) where HoMin performed WHY & i tweeted "oh he looks like JAE". If we look at him briefly, he does but it doesn't last even 20 sec. :D He's 1% similar to JAE & he likes (may be idolize) yunho.

Then he started to copy JAE. Don't tell me he doesn't.

His twitter DP & the pic heuploaded today. ROFL
I don't bash karam alone & DNA 'cause i've nth to do with them BUT if he tries to do sth with YUNHO & copies JAE, i'm ready for everything.

AIRanimechiic said...

@jea: how can you tell if he's acting like "every little action is like jae" ??? like how?

amo yuchun ^^ said...

i dont care karam want to be like jaejoong bcos jaejoong is jaejoong!! no 2nd jaejoong..
but i care when our red balloon same with their terracotta balloon!!! WTF!!!

MikaYJlover said...

aaaahhh... just read this now. >.<
yea, yesterday night, i saw the picture in Heavenswine's LJ. and i was like... "J...jaejoong??!! O_O" and then "*sigh* it's only Karam... =_="...
it's kinda heartbreaking to me. lol. because it's impossible for Jae to be right there with HoMin. and what am i babbling about???
hm... i don't know why but... every things that get near to Yunho when Jae wasn't there, makes me jealous. lol. i mean, i'm jealous on behalf Jaejoong. >.< (don't kill me. i'm just being honest)
and i keep on yelling at my computer, "no!! no!! don't get too near to Yunho you dumb*ss!! he's Jae's hubby you know!!! *grrr*" LOL. >.<

Chic Mont said...

Karam looking like jaejoong.. hellooo???!! no even close,ok?.. he's more like Heechul I'd say.. doesn't he?

Anonymous said...

oh come on guys. -.-
what is your problem? jeajoong is one person and karam too.
maybe he looks like jae but what is the matter? i mean its cute or not?
jae would also think so.he would never hate some because of the similarities.karam is really cute and handsome and i think we could be happy about it to have a new superstar and also model in our life haha.whatever karam would try,he would never be excactly like our jae.you guys have to give him a chance. ;)

Unknown said...

Some how I don't even think that he look like JJ from the first look, until I read your post and look at it carefully, I can see his eyes and face look a little bit like Jae. However, his aura does look very like Jae, the way he stand in the picture with Homin give me the feeling of JJ.

However, I will not accept him no matter what, nobody can substitute Jae. If he is Jae's big fan that he copy everything from Jae, why he unfollow him, it means he just fake, his aim is Yunho from the first place.

I understand why some Cassies can't ignore this fact, I can't stop myself from hating him neither, but I will not bash him or anything, but please don't break my heart anymore while seeing him standing next to Yunho instead of JJ.

Unknown said...

yes i'm agree about that big no if yunho beside karam , i hate it why is he try to copyng umma andweee and im really really want to crush him and sorry my word is harsh because im really hate this guy not her music or talent but i just hate if everyone try to interference yunjae

Anonymous said...

Just hope that karam will remind yunho and changmin of jaejoong , and they will start to miss him , yoochun and junsu . And eventually that will lead to dbsk becoming one once again <3