Jun 11, 2010

Yunjae 3rd Anniversary

Yeay!! 
another celebration! its 
Yunjae's 3rd Anniversary!!!!

*throws confetti*

I've always love Yunjae because they're so sweet!!!
>///<
and not to mention, I'm also the crazy fanfic reader of Yunjae!!!
they're the ultimate hottest couple LOL!
















AHHH!!! Yunjae always drive me crazy with their sweetness
I love it when Joongie look at his Yunnie lovingly
and when Yunnie hug Joongie from the back
that was a TOTAL SWEETNESS!!!

Actually I don't like this Yunjae/Jaeho thing before
I called the Yunjae fans as stupid, rude, weird, immoral and etc
now..I'm truly apologize *bow*bow*bow*
mianhe.... that time this stupid girl don't know
what is the meaning of Yunjae. 
Mianhe...

3 comments:

Saleisha Jae said...

Suddenly I miss Yunjae so much!!!! TT__TT

SwollenPeach said...

I love YunJae, too!
Between, is that SHINee's Key on the 7th picture? It sure looks like him!

Saleisha Jae said...

@SwollenPeach : You mean on Yunho's left side?
Yes that's SHINee's Key.
That's the picture during MKMF 2008