Mar 27, 2010

Poem for DBSK


People always ask me ‘Why did I fall in love with you’
and I always tell them because you are ‘My destiny’
when that all ‘Begin’? ‘Nobody knows’
but the only truth I know is that I will always be ‘Proud’ of your love
because you are Always there’
and you well always ‘Shine’ in my little ‘Baby sky’
that is ‘The way you are’
‘Don’t forget’ that I will…
‘Miss you’
keep ‘Lovin’ you’
and ‘Stand by you’
forever
you are ‘My little prince’
you are my ‘Rising sun’
you are my ‘Last angel’
and you are my ‘Fighting spirit’
I know that ‘Whatever they say’
and how long I will keep ‘Holding back the tears’
I will ‘Believe’ in you
and I will always always keep the faith
Because I know ‘Tomorrow will surely come
credit: norajj@sharingyoochun
seriously...i never bored of this kind of thing, this poem really captured my heart.
I'm learning Sonnet 18 recently and my teacher said that the poet immortalized his lover beauty in the sonnet. How beautiful was that?
I think this is also the way for us the fans to immortalized our feeling for them, our love for them...let it kept captured in the poem forever. 
Their beauty, their charms, their kindness, their angelic voice, their deadly distractive look, their major nose bleeding charisma, their love for the fans. Lets immortalized DBSK in our poem. In our own master piece or at least, just put them in the poem of your heart.