Mar 31, 2010

"Finally confirmed" Jaejoong will be in An.An



It is finally confirmed and announced officially by anan (Magazine House)!

Jaejoong will be featured in the next anan issue #1704.
It will be out on sale on April 7th, 2010 (Wednesday) in Japan.

It does now write if Jaejoong will be a cover or not.
It simply writes "JEJUNG! Jaejoong will talk about love".

Always Keep The Faith!

Source: anan
Translated by: Junsulv@OneTVXQ.com
Shared by: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thank you!



so finally it was confirmed...but they do not state if Jaejoong will be in the cover or not...
Seriously...if Jae will be in the cover, I hope it was not with nude girl beside him (it'll surely break my heart T_T)
Although there are some part of me that want to see Jae's half naked body in the magazine, but I still don't want him to reveal so much skin in that magazine. 
NOTE: Jae's body is only for my eyes
*run away before you throw stone on me*

No comments: