Mar 18, 2010

Changmin and Lee Yeon Hee, We Got Married?

,
TVXQ member, Max Changmin and Lee Yeon Hee's wedding photos had triggered a strong interest from fans after it had been released.

Recently, the internet Fan Cafe had released Max Changmin and Lee Yeon Hee's wedding photos.

Both of them are currently filming the drama, "Paradise Ranch" in Jeju.

The wedding photos are taken last month when they are filming the wedding scene.

"Paradise Ranch" is a drama that uses Jeju as the background to describe the young career and love. The relationship between Max Changmin and Lee Yeon Hee in the drama is both of them know each other since young and they get married on their own against their parents' wishes. Both of them and Joo Sang Wook will developed a love triangle.

Max Changmin's first TV drama, "Paradise Ranch" is targeted to broadcast in April. The drama is currently in the process of pre-production in Jeju.

Source: 百度李沇熹吧 & 命中注定只恋允 @ TVXQbaidubar
Translation: sicashinki @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!



Although I really love We Got Married (I love the Joongbo couple) and I really would like to see Changmin in We Got Married (since he was so witty and funny)...but maybe I'm not being able to bare it...if there're skinship...it might just break my heart TT_TT


Just seeing Changmin (and other DBSK member) in Haptic advertisement (with SNSD member) it already boils my blood.
Seeing the kiss scene in Heading to the Ground, Heaven's Postman, Mozart and Dating on Earth (it nearly gave me a heart attack)
And I don't know what is going to happen to me to watch Changmin in Paradise Ranch (it might just crush my heart)
Watch him in We Got Married? - OH NO!


But anyway...I might need to be strong from now on to enjoy the boys acting talent (it was just acting anyway...okay? Just acting..)
Really can't wait for Paradise Ranch...Changmin in We Got Married? maybe I'll think about it again...

No comments: