Sep 13, 2010

Jaejoong had done plastic surgery?


well..did you ever had this kind of question in your head? 
I do....
and up until now..I'm still not sure whether Jaejoong had done some plastic surgery or not.
Some people said that he DO some plastic surgery on his nose and eyes (double-eyelid)
and some people said NO! Jaejoong never done any plastic surgery


Actually I don't mind whether our boys had done plastic surgery or not. Besides, its common for celebrities to do plastic surgery right? They're celebrities, they need to look good anyway....


However, I have been thinking about this for quite few times. From my constant observation (staring at Jae's pictures on my laptop while drooling) somehow I believe that he never done any plastic surgery.
Because Jae has that big eyes and double eyelid since his trainee days.


Besides, he already have those double eyelid since TVXQ debut years. If you said that he had plastic surgery during debut..tell me, how can he have plastic in his debut years? They're still new, where did the money come from? Come on..SM is not that nice!








*note : the picture that I post cannot give you any proof, I just put it coz I wanna stare at my hubby's face
khe..khe..khe..

Jaejoong's biological mother also had double eyelid, come on..... surely that those beautiful angel eyes of Jaejoong come from his mother!
its in the gene!


omunim....annyeonghaseyo~~ 
(excuse me, I'm greeting my mother in-law... :-p)

I'm not that good in showing proofs and debate the truth. But, I found this!


credit : heongri

I'm quite sure the video show you the real truth. I'm agree with the video maker. She had shown you all the truth with proofs.

Anyway....if what I believe is not true (coz we still don't know the real truth, Jae never said anything about plastic surgery)
For me...my baby Jae still the beautiful angel ever!

5 comments:

Saleisha Jae said...

maybe...I need to do more research..
duhh..I'm lack of info and I'm in kind of state "lazy to read long description"
will be back if I got anything...

thinking666666 said...

I'm a big cassie and I honestly think Jaejoong on his eyes.

thinking666666 said...

*got plastic surgery
(but I don't care because I love his voice ^^)

Anonymous said...

i really love your blog and its cool~!!!! jj not doing any plastic surgery!! XDD
AKTF~!!!

Unknown said...

i'm fell sory to say this truth but he did ever done surgery..if some people say double eye lid can change it's ok..but how about jaw. can change naturally..native bone can't change. it's to hard for believe..if it a soft bone on nose i know it can change ,,if you're really his fans. forget everything what he done..he did surgery for make all fans happy because his looking

i'm sorry..my bad english >,<