Mar 18, 2010

Compilation of DBSK's song tittle in a poem

This is just too cute...I must share this...written by a fan.
Compilation of DBSK's song tittle in a..poem? (can you call this a poem?)
whatever..enjoy..





Anyeong Haseyo…
Baby, Doushitte, Kimmi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattandarou? I know we make Love In The Ice, but I Never Let Go. Do you know, we like Melody and Harmony in love? You My Miracle, Your Love Is All I Need.
Do you Remember that Forgotten Season? When I run Through The Forest like a Fox Rain to find you? Please, Don’t Go, baby. I’ll be your Shinning Star, Show Me Your Love.
Holding Back The Tears for your Proud. This Forever Love can’t be Break Out! ‘Coz You’re My Melody, I’ll Be There with my Heart, Mind, and Soul. I will Lovin’ You With All My Heart. I will bring you to this Paradise, though it Just For One Day.
Let’s Try My Love. I’m not a good Choosey Lover, but I still have Romantic in my life. Believe me, you My Destiny. You the One For Me, you The Name I Love. Without your love, my life is Incomplete.
I Promise you. I will Hug you In My Arms until 9095. Because I’m Your Man, My Little Princess, Don’t Say Goodbye.
So, At Least I Still Have You, in our Full Of Happiness and Miracle. I’ll give this Sapphire Blue to The One I Love at The Moment of Blue Tomorrow. It’s You.
Amigo, my Flower Lady. This Picture Of You will accompanying me in this Rainy Night. Just You in my Summer Dream.
Saranghamnida….



credits: Hera_JJ
shared by : Saleisha Jae

No comments: