Jun 1, 2010

Kpop Q&A

Just wanna ask myself something about Kpop, I got these somewhere from the LJ.


What/Who got you into kpop?
Rain - I hope it was TVXQ but I need to admit that Rain is the one who got me into Kpop. Thanks to Rain , if not I'll never know what is Kpop.

Favourite boy group?
TVXQ - It was always TVXQ and forever It'll be TVXQ.

Favourite girl group?
2NE1 - I think they're cool

Favourite idol group overall?
TVXQ

Other groups you love?
Super Junior, SS501, SHINee, Big Bang, C.N.Blue, 2PM, Brown Eyed Girls, 4minute, Miss A, f(x) 


Favourite idol group pairings?
TVXQ and Super Junior! - They make one big family! They're close in real life too


Favourite solo female singer?
BoA


Favourite solo male singer?
Rain - still my favourite


Favourite idol overall?
Kim Jaejoong - total biased hehehehe....


Favourite songs right now?
Bonamana - Super Junior


Favourite fanclub?
Bigeast & Cassiopeia - they really support TVXQ fully!

Favourite entertainment company?
YG Entertainment - and of course I hate SME


Loved a group you’re not into anymore?
Super Junior and 2PM  - They're not 13 & 7 anymore...it just that..I don't like it that way, but somehow I learn to accept.


First kpop song ever?
Its Raining - Rain


First kpop music video ever?
Its Raining - Rain


First kpop love (group/solo)?
TVXQ - with Rain, it just like and admire...but with TVXQ its totally a crush head over heel


First variety show (and with who)?
Banjun's Theater with TVXQ of course - they're doing King's Man Parody and that was my 1st time knowing TVXQ (love at 1st sight)


Group you could never get into no matter how much you tried.
F.T.Island - I tried but I can't, I only know Hongki


Any dance you can do (from a MV etc) or want to learn?
I WANT TO LEARN


Mirotic - TVXQ
Balloons - TVXQ
Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls
Sorry Sorry - Super Junior
Gee - SNSD


(I know the steps, but I'm not good enough - need to learn more)

Any songs you memorised the lyrics to?
Mirotic - TVXQ

Choosey Lover - Tohoshinki
(listening to it over and over..you tend to memorize it lol)

Prettiest female in the industry to you?
Sandara - 2NE1


A person you want to be like/admire the most?
Yunho - he was a very kind man and admire him for the charity he had done... I wish I could be like him.


A song you must/always/usually listen to EVERY day?
Are you a good girl - TVXQ (coz it was first in my playlist)


Your favourite music video?
Heartbreaker - G-Dragon


Any of your friends into kpop and who?
one classmate in my school that merely into TVXQ, and some other classmate who are into Kpop.


Have any kpop merchandise?
Posters and album


Which group can you see yourself being dedicated to for the rest of your time into kpop?
TVXQ - 24/7 It was always about TVXQ

No comments: