Jun 18, 2010

I hate ANTIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah I HATE ANTIS! Especially DBSK antis......I don't even know why they waste their time on hating our boys. Our boys are talented singer and they're wonderful. I can't even find a reason why anyone should hate them.

I'm sorry if I become too emotional, it just that I found an anti's Youtube channel just now. She make crappy video just to say how much she hates DBSK. She even call herself an ELF! (she even call herself a VIP) How in the world she can call herself an ELF, she don't even deserve it! Cassies and ELFs are family, we're close because our boys also have such a good relationship. DBSK and Suju have their trainee years together and some of them almost end up in a group together! DBSK Junsu and Super Junior Eunhyuk are best friend since they were young.

To those who don't want to understand this fact, please don't call yourself an ELF or a Cassie, coz you're NOT. I respect ELFs..... they gave such a good support to us and of course in return, Cassies also support them.

Argghhh!!! I hate it when I found an antis site. My CURIOSITY is really something.. Last month I found a DBSK antis forum (well....I search for it because I'm curious) and it end up that I burst in anger after I read such a SUCKS comment from the antis! I can't even find a word to curse them back (maybe I'm too angry that time) so I just close that forum and swear to myself that I will NEVER open that forum again (its bad for my high blood pressure....like I have any)

But today...this is an incident, I just searching for some top secret info of DBSK and unintentionally...I found the channel and because of my curiosity (again...) I click that video to see what is actually inside..and I regret it!

Argghhhhh!!! Why those antis even exist in this world!! If it was me, even if I don't like a group....I will never bashing them or create a special channel/forum to hate them because I know that will hurt their fans. I'm also a fan, so I know how hurt it is to read/watch/hear bad comments about our idol.

ANTIS are such a pathetic low life creatures!!

No comments: