Jun 23, 2010

[TRANS] RAY Magazine - Junsu's Special Interview

RAY [AUGUST ISSUE 2010]
[TRANS] 100622 RAY Magazine August Issue - Junsu's Special Interview




"Thinking of the love by everyone is the reason for me to persist."

'About self' 'Love' 'Music'...... Sincere Words from a 23-year-old!

From Now Onwards * Xiah Junsu
Special Interview

25 Q & As with Xiah Junsu!

1. What's the qualification for a good guy?
I think... is understanding and caring.

2. If want to compare yourself to an animal, then what kind of animal is that?
I want to become a tiger. (shy)

3. Your nickname when you were young?
A chick (chicken). Because I tended to swing my head when I talk. (lol)

4. The things that you don't need the most?
Mosquitoes.

5. The place where you want to go now?
Bora Bora Island.

6. Which part of your body do you think is sexy?
My arched butt. It is called duck butt if saying in Korean language.


7. What kind of hairstyle do you want to try next?
Although my hair is not thick enough, (but I want to try) Reggae hairstyle.

8. What will you do before sleeping?
Since I don't drink liquor, I drink water.

9. What do you wear normally to bed?
only shorts.

10. What's your favourite Japanese words?
Move forward!

11. Where do you pay attention to during your first meeting with a girl?
General feelings, and the way she expresses herself.

12. Use one kind of flower to describe the type of girl you like?
Rose. Of course, it's in red color!

13. What lines you will say when you confess to the girl you like?
Have not decided yet... 'Can I be your boyfriend?'

14. When do you want to get married?
30 years old, but thinking of getting married earlier too.

15. If you could be reborn, would you like to be a male or female?
Male

16. If reborn as a girl, what kind of girl you would like to be?
Since it is a rare opportunity... I would like to become a super gorgeous girl.

17. If want to go for a date in summer, where will you go? Mountain or sea?
Sea.

18. What character are you in a relationship? 'S' or 'M'?
I am 'S'.

19. What would you like to do with your girlfriend?
I would like to travel, or cook together with her. But the most I want is still a simple and normal date.

20. What do you think if your girlfriend wears revealing clothing for a date?
It is still acceptable if it is not too expose. Korean guys do not like girls in revealing clothes.

21. What kind of action do you find attractive in a girl?
The girl who gently presses her chest when she takes a bow

22. Do you prefer to be led or to lead in a relationship?
Usually I want to try to be led... but sometimes I want to lead (lol)


23. The song that you often repeated in iPod?
オペラ座の怪人 since it appears in a musical.

24. Things that you can't afford to lose?
I still think it's music!

25. What kind of artist you want to be?
An artist that can sing forever.

Credits: TVXQBaidu + 金色XIAHKING
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: Saleisha Jae

Ooohh...I love thiss interview, Junsu is still Junsu no matter how he was now.
Love you Jun-chan!

No comments: