Jun 20, 2010

SHINee Onew & Jonghyun - Tragedy



credit : narutofantasy94
shared by : Saleisha Jae

Their voice blend well in this song and yeah I'm addicted to this song lately. I keep on repeating it over and over again. The emotion in the song was really strong and I feel like I wanna cry every time I listen to this, especially the ending part - Jonghyun voice was trembling and it really add up the emotion in the song.
I am not really into emotional song, I rather listen to some up beat and catchy song. I like to dance LOL.

But sometimes I really need some slow and emotional song just to calm down or have some melancholy mood in my day. The first song with this kind of genre that attach me is Insa (Greeting) by TVXQ Hero Jaejoong from A millionaire's first love OST.

LISTEN HERE >> Insa

So, it seems that Tragedy by Onew and Jonghyun also will be included in my list. Even though it was only a cover song, I'm pretty sure that their version is much better than the original version.
Love this song so much! >.<

Oh ya...I download it too...
if you would like to download it here the link >> DOWNLOAD Tragedy

No comments: