Jun 5, 2010

JYJ Thanksgiving concert at Kyocera Dome Osaka


Yah....today is JYJ Thanksgiving concert at Kyocera Dome Osaka. I think this is the first stage for 3HREE VOICES (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu) after a long time....and that..without the other two...Yunho and Changmin.
Thinking that the 5 of them are still not able to be on stage together, perform a wonderful song for us...I was sad...honestly...my heart broke into pieces...it was hurt, so hurt...
But I'll always believe...believe that one day...they'll be together again...like always...

Sorry I'm off the topic. I had a melancholic mood today.. *put on a fake smile*

Ok...the JYJ concert...
I really hope that I can be there... but, too bad I don't have money (I'm poor LOL) and too young to actually travel myself. It'll be good if I have money to go anywhere I can (ahh...I'm started to blabbering again...)

The day before the concert...ONETVXQFORUMS update about Jaechunsu rehearsal. I started to feel the exciteness. Ahh..

and today the concert....they update about the concert every several minutes. I heard that Yoochun do something that will drive us crazy (actually more to drive me crazy)

Yoochun gave a bouquet to a 15 years old junior high school girl!!!! OMG That girl was f***ing lucky!!! >///<
I don't know if this is true (but I think its true) Yoochun HUG THAT GIRL FROM THE BACK and HOLD HER HAND while singing My Girlfriend (omoo!!! that was my fav song!)
I almost fainted when hearing this news..

THANKGOD that girl was still young *trying to calm herself* if she was 20+ I think I'll really lost my conscious then... hehehehehe

The song that they sang... I think I heard Rainy Night, Greatest Love of All, Colors, Jaejoong with Maze, Junsu with Xiahtic and Yoochun with My Girlfriend (I'm not really sure..)

Oh ya...I heard the fans sing Happy Birthday to our Prince Micky ^__^
I'm sure he must miss that...celebrating birthday with fans...fans sing for their birthday...

and at the end...they cried... this is the most... ( I also cried when they update that the concert had finish and fans are crying) I think I know what they feel...after a long time...this moment is PRECIOUS.

I believe that the concert was amazing and beautiful..even though I was not there...I can really feel the atmosphere....fans shouting, chanting their names...singing together... wave the red sticks...beautiful red ocean formed..

There're goods for the JYJ concert and MY-TVXQ (Malaysian TVXQ fanclub) also promoting the products to us...and I really love the T-shirt!!! >.<


but the price.. (RM 160 something...) Arghh!!! why am I so poor.... (I'm sure if I ask from my parents, they'll slap me to death)
Then...I can just admire it from far...goodbye my T-shirt....wahhhhhhhh TT__TT

No comments: