Jun 4, 2010

Happy 24th Birthday Micky Yoochun

Omo!!! what day is today??
4TH JUNE 
Its our sentimental prince birthday
PARK YOOCHUN!!!

*fireworks* *fireworks* *fireworks* *fireworks*


Geez.....I'm so excited  >_<

(^______________^)

*giggle like crazy*

So, what am I gonna do today??? Hmmm.....ok first I wanna sing...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
     HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY CHUNNIE!!!!
                   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!

wohoooo!!!!!!!    >////////////////////////////////<        lets have party tonight babe!!

I wish the best for our Micky Yoochun

I WISH HE'LL BE HEALTHY
I WISH HE'LL HAVE SO MUCH LUCK
I WISH FOR HIS HAPPINESS
I WISH HE'LL BE ABLE TO COMPOSE GOOD SONG
I WISH HE'LL DO THE BEST IN "SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL" FILMING
I WISH HE'LL HAVE GOOD TIME WITH HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS
I WISH THE BEST FOR THE LAWSUIT
     AND.....MOST IMPORTANTLY....


I WISH FOR HIS SMILE......
his smile....whenever Chunnie flash his charming smile....that'll be a great day!!!
Chunnie!!! smile more, smile everyday okay?? we'll always hope for your smile...





Yoochun....I know you miss to be on stage
singing with other members
say the greetings..

1, 2, 3. HELLO WE ARE TVXQ!

If you miss it so much
Then, we also miss that very much!
Please know that we'll always by your side...
You don't have to ask...
We'll always wait for TVXQ
We'll  ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

Yoochun~ah....saranghae... I'll always love you....forever...











owhhh...I'm tweeting for #yoochunday at twitter right now..... hope we'll trending GO CASSIOPEIA GO!

No comments: