Apr 24, 2010

Lets believe in TVXQ

Recently I just miss the five of them together...I kept continuing to update each of their latest news, but I still miss them as 5.
Lots of fans have their own thought about the recent news.
- 5 of them stop working as Tohoshinki
- the JaeChunSu new unit.


There's some who loses the faith, there some who still keep the faith...
Everyone were depressed and they didn't know whether they should keep believing or just....let it be history..
Even me...I'm depressed and felt sad too..I was confuse on which side I should believe...but I choose to believe the 5.
I kept the words that they've said before...and I believe in them...

"Even if 1 year passes by or 10 years pass by, we will not break up. If that does happen, kill us by throwing rocks at us." - Yunho.

"Our friendship is stronger than all else because we're breathing the same air, speaking the same thoughts, and living one dream." - Jaejoong

"I think it’s best when all 5 members of TVXQ work together." - Junsu

"Red…makes me think of the members who will continue having a very close relationship even in the future!" - Yoochun

"I want to continue (TVXQ) with everybody forever." - Changmin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The five of us working together could be consider as fate.
Five different people feeling as one, happiness multiplied by five, sorrow is just 1/5.
This is called happiness. To me, TVXQ is just like a family, a home. No matter how far we’re separated, we’ll come back together one day. TVXQ is just such an important place for us."
 - Yunho

“Hey members!! Our Uknow, Our Micky, Our Xiah, Our Choi Kang! I love you guys so much^^
By the way, why can’t we still fly???
Let’s really fly this time!! To be honest, I’m actually afraid of flying.
That we will be far away from our Cassiopeia… Well we can still get through this right?
Since our hearts are together.”
 - Jaejoong



I believe in what they've said and I'll always do...


our junsu, our yoochun, our jaejoong, our changmin, our yunho




NEVER LOSE THE HOPE

HOPE TO THE END

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

No comments: