Apr 3, 2010

Tohoshinki will pause their activities as Tohoshinki


[Info] 100403 THSK official site announcement ‘THSK will pause their activities as Tohoshinki’


For those who were wondering the meaning of stop | pause

休止 (Kyushi) means stop and pause.
basically the boys aren’t going to work as Tohoshinki as of right now
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Same trans: here
source: toho-jp.net
shared by: sharingyoochun.net
I'm so worried and shock when I heard someone said that Bigeast announce our Tohoshinki will stop their activities as Tohoshinki.
I'm totally shock and my eyes started to tears (the word STOP really affect me so much) -even now I'm still in tears TT__TT
So, I quickly find further info about it...and here they said that it was only for temporary.
RELIEF.........did you know how relief I am right now?
So...it only for temporary right? our boys will come back..they will surely comeback and I'm waiting for it..
Tohoshinki....I will never leave you, never.... I always believe in you. The faith for you is in my heart. Saranghae....
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH

No comments: