May 3, 2010

[MV] XIAH Junsu - Intoxication

XIAH Junsu new Japanese's single - INTOXICATION [PV]


credit : farahyuchun5
shared by : Saleisha Jae

First impression..... WOW!!!! KYAAAA!!! KYAAA!!! KYA!!

Junsu look totally da** hot and sexy here!
OMG! *severe nosebleed*
They way he move, they way he show his skin and sexy shoulder...the way he go down to the floor...
*drool*

OH NO! I'm started to have pervy thought here! save me..save me... *still watching the PV* - hehe you can't stop me having my Junsu! *smirk*

Great to watch his single PV 
Junsu has done a great job..but feel a bit strange to just see him alone..
Hmm...I guess I need to get used to it right? You guys too...we need to get used to see each of them working alone..but always keep the faith..always support them ok?

No comments: