Apr 3, 2010

"Heading to the Ground" in Malaysian TV

yeay!!! Yunho's drama " Heading to the ground" will be aired in Malaysian TV tomorrow!


It will be in 8tv every Saturday and Sunday 4pm

Finally...i was waiting for it! Although I already watch and download some of the episode...but I still want to watch it on TV.
Well it was really torturing for me to download...it was not an easy task and it requires lots of time.

Another thing...they will dubbed it to Mandarin...arghhh!!!! I want to watch it in Korean! I want to hear Yunho's real voice not someone else!!

F**K 8TV! this is what I don't like about them...they always change all Korean Drama to Mandarin...

Can't Malaysian Cassiopeia do something about it? well...a petition or a request letter to the management. I'm sure if we're together...we can make it possible.

Anyway...I'm still going to watch it tomorrow...but still I hope to watch it in Korean.

No comments: