Apr 23, 2010

[VIDEO] DBSK & Super Junior Trainee Days

Kyaa!!! this video is good!
They're so cute and innocent that time. Especially Minnie LOL



credits : sauu1125 & alwaysjaejoong
shared by : Saleisha Jae


When I watch this, I can say that they've improved a lot...well their singing is not so good back then...its bit lacking *don't throw stone at me please*
But now...we can see that they're so good! *throws confetti* ^__^
They've the angelic voice that can melt my heart anytime.... *listening to Bolero right now*


Btw, I was impressed with Junsu...he sound so professional...huhuhuhuhu *.*


and....I LOL so hard when they're taking pics, i dunno why...maybe because they're not so pro that time..so it doesn't look cool...hahaha XD


Yunho's hair is epic!! love his teeth here! ^_^
Jaejoong look so delicate and pretty!!! 


Changmin....I kya!kya!kya! a lot when he appeared...our magnae so cute!

No comments: