Oct 10, 2010

Yoochun spotted with a red Ferrari!

Freakin hot!!
Hot guy in a hot car!!! who can resist that!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

credit: baidu+y80_h     shared by: Saleisha Jae


Yoochun was spotted with this 'HOT' car...ohh...I love Ferrari~
Baby~ take me for a ride...
Its Ferrari California (if I'm not mistaken..)

According to my friend...this car is for their new MV. But, not sure yet.... if this is for their MV....that MV surely hot!

OR.. maybe Yoochun gonna buy this car~~ there's nothing wrong with buying new car right...

2 comments:

Blue Quill said...

Oh my! Ferrari is always hot but the owner is way too hotter!!

By the way, the choice of cartoons is awesome! Nice taste.

Chris
Ferrari photos

Saleisha Jae said...

of course Chunnie is way much HOTTER! thats undeniable..

Thank you.