Oct 2, 2010

[VIDEO] JYJ G20 Seoul Summit

hahahahaha *this is a healthy girl laugh*
I don't even understand a thing while watching these..but as long as they have my boys in it...I don't mind...




Is it just me or Jae looks like kinda.....newsreader???
Khe..khe..khe... I'm thinking of something... if someone can make a video out of it...
Jae as newsreader reporting DBSK's news or maybe Yunjae's news...hahahah this sure will be fun!



LOLing hard at Chunnie's English here...... he lost his sharpness and fluentness I guess.... 
Staying too long in Korea and Japan....



oh please Mr. President.... m(-- --)m 
please support the boys for their Album Promotion....
You're gonna receive so much LOVE from Cassies if you do so..
Its gonna BIG HIT if President of USA support them right???






Credits : g20seoulsummit
Shared by : Saleisha Jae

No comments: