Oct 16, 2010

[Spazz] DBSK's Sexy Back

Maybe you can scroll down while playing this... it will add in some effect anyway...





ohh.....this make me wanna cry T__T







the song is catchy but why I feel like crying...





This is totally SEXY..




don't you get some refreshing feelings here.











personally....this is one of my fav pic


credits : as tagged

-------------------------------------------

talking about their "back" ...In my opinion, Yunho has the most SEXY BACK! ever~
I can't help myself drooling over it lol >.<




I hope nobody gets any massive blood loss here
khe..khe..khe..


And...Jae's back is very huggable~
It must be very comfortable to hug him from back




ohh....thats why Yunnie love to hug his Joongie from the back
hehehehe *smirk*


now....don't make me talk about Junchan's back
it will go down to his perfect duckbutt lol
That perfect 'S' line...I'm jealous~
hahaha
































No comments: