Oct 11, 2010

Yoochun fainted twice during filming SKKS



This is a rough translation of the staff member's tweet:
'Yoochun fainted twice today during filming due to excessive fatigue.
Having to film the drama and prepare for the showcase all at once… he hasn't had time to rest.'


Some fans then texted his aunt, who replied...
'Don't worry, he's just worn out from filming the drama.
He's fine now~'



Credits: mickybar + Twitter
Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae

--------------------------------------------------------

Omona...my breath almost stop when I read this...
Omgosh...my heart still beating fast.. I'm too shocked and anxious maybe....

Chunnieah.. please be alright~ 
please God..let Chunnie be okay...
I can't sleep if any of the boys sick

I knew it! this will happen...just look at JYJ world showcase schedule..
its too compact..non stop travel...I'm more worried bout that..

*pray hard for DBSK health*

No comments: