Oct 8, 2010

[SCANS] EPOP (Malay ver) September Issue 2010

Epop September with special Hari Raya goodies!!

Still in package....so precious! 
Well..during ramadhan, I just leisurely go to the book shop to find Epop and as soon I found this....I think you can guess how was my reaction...


JYJ's duit raya envelope!!!! 
Ahh..though I wish it to be DBSK but..this is fine


There's other Kpop stars.. Super Junior, SNSD and 2PM
but of course I choose JYJ without even thinking!


I'm not using it....I framed it!
This is so precious LOL



JYJ as the cover!! daebakk!


some review about 3HREE VOICES DVD
(I've download and watch it, all of them look so cute during their holidays)


Yunho's pic with BoA in BoA's twitter


Yunho's interview


Yunho &Changmin!
Nine-head Figure flower boy


credits : Saleisha Jae
(All copyright goes to the respective owner
Saleisha Jae only own the scanning work)

No comments: