May 21, 2010

100509 Yoochun's Cyworld Update

Direct Korean Translation:


Nevertheless, I'm happy...
how would (I) explain everything...
Faith
In the end, it's scary
expressing yourself, if expressing it made you laugh
for me as well, this path
of revising (my) life
is not something that can easily be chosen
for whatever reason...

Hello We Are...
This was...
Thank you...

Miss this more than anyone.

Source: link
Translated by: Jaerotic@LJ
Shared by: Omonatheydidn't@LJ + DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae

DBSKnights reader's comment


Luv4evER,  May 18, 2010 3:24 PM


I'm a bit confused but at the same time I understand. Yoochun, please cheer up. We're supporting you...and I'm sure they're supporting you too.....


hartini,  May 18, 2010 3:26 PM


Hello We Are...
this word is hang...
is this also a type of chungrish??
he really sound sad... I wonder why..
AKTF

grace_anne1203,  May 18, 2010 3:33 PM

Maybe he's saying he misses how they greet together in a show or concert.

"Hello We Are (TVXQ)...
This was (TVXQ)...
Thank you..."

?

This post is so depressing. :(


emerald,  May 18, 2010 8:36 PM

arr... tat was so sad !! I miss you guys too. Chunnie, fighting !!

"I'd be lying if I said I m jealous. I am jealous of those people whose favorite groups are having comebacks now.I will keep waiting for u but please hurry up, I am missing you guys terribly"


wyrdtigrl523,  May 19, 2010 12:20 AM

(all my opinion only below...)

his blog entry is on a bittersweet but confident note...
he's enjoying the new experiences that came his way (drama), the extra off time that they wouldnt have had otherwise...
he's proud and confident on their decision to stand against SM.
tho he, along w/ jaesu or homin, can't publicly talk about the lawsuit... he's asking for faith from us cassies, but he does know that its a difficult request...
He misses TVXQ, and everything about it. even the simple things such as greetings and saying thank you at the end of concerts/shows/variety shows as a group. but it doesnt sound like he's giving up at all.
there will b a comeback for TVXQ... we just have to accept yoochun's, and the rest of the members', requests to keep faith (whatever that may mean to each individual)

TVXQ miduhyo!!!
AKTF!!!
MickyFan,  May 19, 2010 1:11 AM

I really cried! I listened to Junsu's Kanashimi no Yukue while reading it and without realizing it, the tears were flowing...
We miss this, too Chunnie.. But I bet you are the one (and the other 4 too, of course!) who misses it the most...
But I believe we will be able to hear it again, and you will be able to say it again!
Always Keep The Faith. <3
_____________________________________________________
shared by : Saleisha Jae

Omo...he miss the greeting so much. I miss the greeting too....I really wish to hear their greeting again soon.

"Hello we are TVXQ"
"This was TVXQ"
"Thank You"

Chunnie...cheer up okay? we're here for you. You don't have to ask for it, Cassieopeia will always keep their faith for TVXQ.

So sad to read this, I'm hearing to Junsu's 'Kanashimi no Yukue' while reading this. Suddenly I start sobbing and tears start to flow. T_T

Those comments from DBSKnights readers are something that make me cry more. Yes...I'm totally jealous to other group that made their comeback. I'll always wait for TVXQ.
always keep the faith.

No comments: