May 28, 2010

yunjae fan fiction : Body + Guard

So I'll started my first fanfic review..





Author : xxryexx
Title : Body + Guard
Pairing : Yunjae
Genre : yaoi, comedy, romance, action, smut, angst
Length : prologue + 51 chapter + epilogue + Special Edition [part 1 & 2]
Link : this is the winglin link >>READ HERE
         since winglin server always down.. here the LiveJournal link >> READ HERE
Rating : pg-13 , NC-17, R
Warning : rape, smut, yaoi, swearing words


READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!


Trailer :



credits : MickyLoveHero


Summary :
Jung Yunho is the son of the president, a trouble maker. Kim Jaejoong working as a special agent who protect the most valuable person of the country, the President. He was the best and he was a genius plan maker.
On the last year of his contract, Jaejoong was given a mission that is; to protect the President's only son, Jung Yunho. Is this going to be a difficult mission? or is this going to be a new start  of his life...


(sorry...I suck at writing summary)


Comments:
xxryexx is one of my most favourite author and I get to know her from this fic. Body + Guard is the first fanfic of xxryexx that I read. The story is a bit different and fun. Jung Yunho - witty, naughty, trouble maker, player on the outside but actually a cute boy with soft heart inside. Lonely....thats the perfect word for him.
Kim Jaejoong - his personality is a bit differs here - cold, serious, strong and genius special agent. He raised two kids with him (who are the children? His kids? find out~ ) and those kids will bring lots of sweetness in this story...
There's lot of actions too (since you know what Jaejoong's job is..) guns, fighting, you'll found it a lot here.
What is my fav part? well...it was secret~ hehehehe.... what I love is during 'Yunho ***** Jaejoong and the bad guy ******* them while they were ***** it' Gosh! I just love that part!!
HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!! I really love this story ^_^


again I remind you PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

2 comments:

choupamelle said...

it looks interesting, where can I find it?

choupamelle said...

keke sorry, I didn't see the link ^^