May 15, 2010

Zuno's showcase in Singapore - Message Scrapbook Project.



I joined the message scrapbook for Zuno's showcase in Singapore last month. It was organised by http://sharingyoochun.net/ 
I wrote some message for the Kim twins (Junho & Junsu) and I wrote it with all my heart (I'm not going to tell you what is the content :-p )
So happy to know that Zuno receive it and he actually read it! >//< (I'm excited LOL)
and I'm so excited to see that the picture that I send was there! (I was in the 6th row, 2nd from the left)



(he read it, he see it, he hold it!!! ahh!! I'm too excited! )
I hope Junsu will read this also (Junho-shi please give it to Junsu and told him to read it. Araso?)
*Imagine Junsu read the scrapbook, staring at my pic...ahhh...*nosebleed*

credits : as tagged
shared by : Saleisha Jae

No comments: