May 27, 2011

Why Cassies don't like Justin Bieber?

Okay... I know that this is just a random question, but from all the observation that I've made...most Cassiopeia are not really fond of Justin Bieber.
Maybe this is just me or some misunderstanding from my side, I don't know!
If SNSD... I do understand coz we have some fangirls issue (remember the Haptic CF? I know how you feel coz I felt the same too!)

Well...no offence to Bieber's fans. If I'm offending your feeling then I'm sorry. But this is what I've been observing so far...
Honestly.. I DON'T LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER TOO!
and don't ask me the reason, I seriously don't know...
I just don't like him and you can't force me to like him.



I've never denied that he's a cute boy and all


BUT JAEJOONG IS 3456 TIMES MUCH CUTER, SEXIER, LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME GORGEOUS AND ALL!!! 
and he can turn me into a puddle of goo with a single smile...
-_________________________-

AND YUNHO? HE'S A PERFECTION!


remember Shorty Awards?
When Jaejoong got the 1st place and Justin in 2nd place...I was like...
TAKE THAT JUSTIN!! WOOOHOOO!!

My lil brother is a Bieber's fans and I'm respecting his choice just like how he's respecting my choice to my boys (TVXQ)
My BFF don't like Bieber too and she also don't know the reason 
LOL

We've been discussing this and lots of reason came out
-maybe his hair?
-no..his nose I think
-probably his whole face! 
-LOL
-I just don't like him
-me neither

or maybe coz he's younger than me? (I prefer oppa rather than dongsaeng...)
his dance? his song? his voice?

One fact! TVXQ is a whole lot better and awesome than Justin Bieber...
I don't like him and lots of Cassies does too....I'm happy ^_^

Are you Justin Bieber fans?

2 comments:

adel said...

LOLOLOL XDDD at this post!! I don't like him too..no offence to JB fans ^^V but I still like some of his song only..his song ONLY ^^

Misenttram said...

I think most Elfs, Shawols, Triple S, etc. are not fond of him too. I mean, a LOT of Korean fangirls(boys) I encountered never seem to take Justin on a positive view or aspect. So you're not alone. For me, I just don't care about Justin Bieber. LOL