May 23, 2011

Jaejoong's Louis Vuitton Collections

I'm interested in Jae's LV collection recently....
He really love LV ehh? From bag, to wallet to passport holder and even phone strap (emm?) and I heard his ipod pouch is LV too...


You're sure very classy 'Director Kim' and thats why I'm amazed by your charm every time...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I started to grew my liking to LV too! Can't avoid #jaejoongeffect ne?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Although, I can't afford it...can't afford it yet, but ones can always dream and hope right?
I'll make sure I'll buy myself a LV's bag....one day


I really want the passport holder!!!

credits: baidu + popcornchangmin + angpao + Yukariichangmin@soompi + lynaeina@soompi
shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress + Saleisha Jae

No comments: