May 12, 2011

[VIDEO] TVXQ Balloons used in Malaysian TV commercial

This is a Mother's Day commercial from TV3 (a famous TV channel in Malaysia)
Guess what they used as the background music??


Yes!! TVXQ "Balloons"





credit: tv3widget


LOL I'm so excited! They should know how meaningful this to Cassiopeia.
Before this, I only heard Wondergirls "Nobody" and Super Junior "Sorry sorry" used in their commercial and I wonder "Why don't they used TVXQ?". And now they did!!
I LOVE TV3 because of this!!!


The background music suit so much don't you think??
And I'm replaying the CF bout hundred times just because of the BGM
LOL
I'M SUPER EXCITED!!

3 comments:

gigitjari said...

wooo niceeeee, windu dbsk yg 5

adel said...

aigooooooooo~~ cute!! bile nih?asal xpenah nampak pon iklan ni?baru lagi ke?

Ninie Boonie said...

seriously? i mean..seriously tv3 put on tvxq song??
OMG2! kene slalu tgk tv3 lepas nih!
*excited*