May 1, 2011

[TRANS] Jaejoong's beautiful natural skin

On the 25th evening cable channel ENT 'Entertainment Station-The interview' was to find JYJ’s work field in their Cosmetic brand advertisement.
On this day during the interview the members picked JaeJoong as the member with beautiful skin. Upon this JaeJoong said “It’s embarrassing to say this with my own lips but if it wasn’t for my skin I would have been in trouble. I trust my skin and I feel like I can shout it out


Upon this Junsu and YooChun said that “He really does have milky skin. He has no skin trouble and even if he doesn’t sleep well it doesn’t show at all.” For this, he is acknowledged as having natural beautiful skin.


To the questions about his skin secrets JaeJoong answered “Really I don’t do anything special and I don’t go to a dermatologist” while Junsu jokingly replied “Are you saying that even though you don’t do anything your skin is just natural?” causing laughter in the room.


Source: TV Daily
Credits: heisvile@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae


----------------------------------------------------------
I've always envy Jaejoong's milky skin....
*sigh* I envied everything about this angel! And to think about milky skin while there are two pimples on my face now (ouwww....it hurts). Goshhh...he's even prettier than any girl!
and I'm telling you this not as a biased fan (okay maybe a bit..)


No comments: