Jan 28, 2011

[Spazz] Jaejoong's Tongue Action!

Oh yeah! its still JaejoongDay ladies and I'm gonna spazz all night of our Mr. DoubleJ


Sexy Tongue Action Start!


ehem ehem.....I'm talking about 'tongue' so focus please....
LOL





my fangirling side : OH YEAH....This is what we call sexayy TONGUE + CHEST >.<

my nerdy oh-so-cool side : Tongue only! please focus! 







my fangirling side : *squealed crazily* *fainted*
my nerdy oh-so-cool side : *fainted*



I wanna pinch you baby!!! >////<




my fangirling side : *drool*
my nerdy oh-so-cool side : ".................."



hot platinum blonde + tongue action = PERFECT










my fangirling side : LICK IT LIKE THAT BABEH!
my nerdy oh-so-cool side : stop licking the keyboard will ya!



ok lets stop here...
*run searching for tissues to wipe her bleeding nose*  

No comments: