Jan 11, 2011

Changmin and Junsu Kissing Picture : A Heart Attack in the Morning!

Due to my tiredness last night, I postponed my TVXQ updates session. I went to sleep and decide that I'll update their news next morning. Early in the morning..... I woke up. After settle some house chores, I open my laptop...
and the heart attack happen!!!


Changmin look so..... [insert your phrase here]
I don't know what to say...


Aigoo~~I still can feel the pain in my chest...aigoo~~
I expect this to happen... but I'm not expecting this early in the morning!

I don't know how I'll be when I watch this drama soon.... this is our Lord Min first drama...we must watch it!!
TT^TT   *pray that she'll be strong when she watch those kissing and bed scenes*
I can't denied the fact that they look adorable together..... . . . . . 
ahhhhhh!!!!!!!



And the more heart wrenching... TT__TT
Aigoo ~ I even feel difficult to post the picture here..
Junsu-ahh~~~ *sob*sob*sob*




Goshh.... I can't believe that I am seeing this...
waaaaa! TT______TT
sorry you guys....I'm being too paranoid and emo...
I can't help it!




I hope the best for Changmin's Paradise Meadow and Junsu's Tears of Heaven
*go cries in the corner*

No comments: