Jan 27, 2011

Happy 26th Birthday Kim Jaejoong!

Its 26th Jan and its Jaejoong Day!!!!! 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JAEJOONG!

Today our Angel Jae had turn 26, according to Korean age system  or 25 according to Western age system. 
Ahh! I'm excited waiting for this day and it finally come! >_<
Lets get to my routine....of course first I'm gonna sing my baby a birthday song!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~
       HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JAEJOONG OPPA~
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~

I wish that Baby Jae had a good birthday this year
I wish that he'll be able to smile more, 
write lots of good songs, 
have fun with his friends and families, 
all of his wishes come true, 
good health <<THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT!

(Maybe I should stop calling him Baby Jae, he's 26 now for God sake! Or not, coz he's always a baby in my heart~ my Baby Jae)

Cassiopeia started to trending #JaejoongDay on twitter last night at 12:00AM KST (I joined!) and we manage to get the first place! (well..actually the "promoted" trending was 1st but never mind that..we're still 1st!)
BIRTHDAY Jejung and #jj25birthday also trending! *giggle excitedly*

I'm quite busy today, so I don't plan any special project for Jaejoong's birthday...but I'll surely do something special since its my baby's birthday >///<

Plus, we still have until 4th Feb (his real birthday)
For me 26th Jan - 4th Feb is Jaejoong Days!

Hero Festival 2011 is awesome! I wish I could join them! *sparkling eyes*
and Jae send them a homemade video!


credit: kkulmul_j.blog.me

This video made me scream and giggle like crazy fangirl this morning LOL. 
Goshh!! He's so damn cute! >.< How can someone not to love him!
LOL Jiji~

again...Happy Birthday Kim Jaejoong~ have a good day~


















all the pictures above is 240x400, you can make them into your phone wallies
tell me which one is your fav *wink*

No comments: