Jan 9, 2011

John Yoon's Shoutout Regarding Junsu's Twitter Issue


credit: John Yoon FB + whozthatXIAH
shared by: Saleisha Jae



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I would like to say thank you very much to Mr. John Yoon (a.k.a Mr.Egg) for this. It really at least put my heart at some ease..
After all that happen - Junsu's tweets, fanwars, other SM's artist butt-in, Cassiopeia bashing each others, stupid Holyshinki and Orion things, harsh comments for Junsu...


I felt so sad and hurt, everything seems so hard and unfair! I keep on asking myself "What is going to happen to this fandom? What is going to happen to Cassiopeia? What is going to happen to TVXQ????" "Is there still some hope? Coz that is what keep me strong all this while....the "hope" that one day TVXQ will be 5 again..the "hope" that one day, the boys will greet us again as 5.
If that hope shattered... can I still be strong?? I don't know..... I don't know...
I take a short break from this fandom....coz the bruise need some healing..Thats why I didn't update this blog for quite a while...


Sometimes...I felt scared to open any page that I visit regularly for TVXQ's updates, harsh comments are everywhere....I scared to read those, I hate when that chatbox become a place to fight and bashing each other..
I felt like my heart stabbed many times...
That Holyshinki and Orion things, I felt like I wanna strangle anyone who said that thing to me...There is no such thing!! there is only CASSIOPEIA !


But don't worry....I promised to myself, that I'll never leave the boys.....my love for them is eternity, no matter what...I will support all 5 of them. Each of the member - Yunho, Jaejoong, Junsu, Changmin, Yoochun.
I am a Cassiopeia and I will always be a Cassiopeia...
So to other Cassiopeia....please be strong, I know all of us felt down.... but if we surrender now..then all our tears and suffers all this while will be wasted, lets keep strong and keep praying for the best.
Cassiopeia must be united coz that is our strength...


I hope the boys will be okay..... I want to see their genuine smile again...not fake smile or the bitter one..
ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[UPDATE] FULL WALLPOST OF JOHN YOON'S FACEBOOK PAGE



This is Junsu’s heart not for a girl he loves… but it was written for you fans (Cassies) and the other 2 members (Homin). This was why he was so devastated by the lyrics to KYHD. Please stop bashing Junsu. He is a sweet angel from heaven…. He only deserves our love and support. Let’s always stay by his side so he can stand on a grand stage to sing this song for us again with a HUGE smile and joy in his heart. We love you Junsu! We’ll always stand by you no matter what… because we know who you really are… we know your true heart… we know your character… that’s who we all fell in love with… and nothing will ever change that.
This line, “빛의 별들의 향연 the brightness of the star’s lights” is referring to Cassies… the stars in the sky… Cassiopeia shining bright… but where is that bright light now? It’s being stifled by bitter fighting and hate. Please let the li…ght shine brightly again. Please be proud stars in the sky. Please show not only JYJ or Homin but to the rest of the world… that Cassies are a proud fanclub… Cassies show love and not hate. Cassies forgive and do not point fingers… Cassies always stand by the boys… because love never changes.
One day, I was with Junsu… he shared a song with me in the car that he’d written. It was still unfinished and we heard it through his phone… It only had the music with no lyrics yet… I asked him where the lyrics were… he smiled and …started sharing the lyrics with me… he started talking about how most people would interpret this song as love between a man and a woman. But he said his intentions were written that this song is between him (JYJ) and the fans (Cassies). He also said it was towards Homin. He looks forward to standing on the same stage with them someday. Until then, he’ll just wait and love. Junsu’s last 2 tweets after all this happened was the lyrics to this song. He was very emotional that day thinking about the DBSK days as 5. Can you imagine how he’s feeling now? People have totally misunderstood his heart and made him a liar and betrayer. Junsu is so innocent. You can see and hear his pure heart in this song. Remember, this song was written BEFORE all this chaos started. Please… don’t spread and increase the hate. Cassies must stay united. Cassies must stay strong for their boys. Don’t let something that took 7 years to build crumble overnight.
I usually don’t share any personal experiences with the boys… but I couldn’t stand idly by seeing such a beautiful person be smeared negatively by false statements!! This song’s lyrics was held close to Junsu’s heart. He cherished his mem…ories as 5 members and with all the millions of Cassies. That’s why it was SOO shocking to Junsu when he heard the KYHD lyrics and other artists attack JYJ and call them “betrayers” and “ungrateful.” That’s why Junsu’s last tweets was reciting this song… because in his hearts, he’s still waiting for the day to unite. It was such a shock when the lyrics said such harsh things. I can’t even imagine how Junsu felt!!! He’s such a kind, patient, and thoughtful person… for him to have tweeted what he did…. he must’ve been pushed to the very end of a cliff. He must’ve felt his entire world coming down on him. I will support Junsu no matter what. I don’t think him tweeting what he did was a mistake. I don’t think he needs to apologize for anything! Remember…. time will reveal the righteous. The truth will withstand everything. Like the Bible says, the truth will set them free. Let us always continue to support them.
credit: John Yoon FB
shared by: sharingyoochun.net + Ghania's Life
Goshh! I love this man! I'm so thankful for all his words. This is exactly what I need to hear!
I really feel much much better hearing his words
Cassiopeia really should read this and think again. We need to be TOGETHER Cassies! Hatred is not the solution.

No comments: