Dec 26, 2010

TVXQ 7th Anniversary

HAPPY 7th ANNIVERSARY TVXQ AND CASSIOPEIA!!!



Ohh..I'm so excited and happy ^_^
I've been waiting for this day!

I'm celebrating it for the 2nd time and I want to make it more happening and meaningful than previous year~
So..what am I doing today?

The celebration start at 12.01am KST as I join other Cassies trending in twitter!
we're trending #7yearsfortvxq and we got the 1st place at about 00:00! how amazing is that!
Cassiopeia daebakk!
the trending last for a few hours...
(Homin is trending too..)


Oh~ and I started wearing red since last night too....I'm wearing red clothes for the whole day! 
right now I'm wearing my brand new red T-shirt!

I watched TVXQ previous videos (CF, Live performances, Variety shows) and it almost bring tears to my eyes...I miss their previous days so much..

Then I go for sleep at 4.00am or so~

Next day! after lunch, I started my special project! ^3^


yes~ I bake a chocolate cake! Its my 1st time that I seriously baking something~
With little help from my lil sister (she only help me with recipe...)
and tadaa~~


I made this special for all Cassiopeias and our boys Yunho, Changmin, Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun.
It come out nice than I expect....its TVXQ luck I believe!

So...today will come to an end...its sad, but I thankful that I got to celebrate this day
I'm so happy today~ 

Right now...I'm writing this while listen to TVXQ songs...
and trying to trend #7yearsfordbsk for the last time..

This day will end but my love for TVXQ will never end





lets wait for the 8th Anniversary
that day..we'll make another magic~

always keep the faith