Dec 15, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday Xiah Junsu!

OMG! OMG! OMG!
I'm late, I'm late. I'm late!

I'm too busy with house chores in the morning and I can't get to lappie in the evening coz my sisters wanna watch You're Beautiful (oh yeah, I influence them to watch that drama! No they're addicted to it! Asa!!)


Its our Junchan's birthday everyone!!! so first I wanna sing~~~


HAPPY BIRHDAY TO YOU~
   HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED JUNCHAN~~~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~~


YEAY!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIAH JUNSU!!
(and not to forget JUNHO too! ^_^)





I'm sure Cassiopeia made it to trending #Xiahday on twitter, I can't join coz as I said. I'm a bit busy...
Goshh! I'm so excited that its Junsu's birthday~~ I change my second header, can you see it?

I hope Junsu will have a great day today, I wonder if he celebrate it with Jaejoong and Yoochun (maybe Yunho and Changmin too~ *wink* who knows...)

So Cassies, how did you celebrate Junsu's birthday? spamming his name on your twitter all day maybe? I will do that if I have time...XD

I wish for our Junchan

GOOD HEALTH
INSPIRATION IN MUSIC
GOOD TIME WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
SUCCESS IN HIS UPCOMING MUSICAL
SUCCESS WITH JYJ ACTIVITIES
AND... SMILES ALWAYS..














have a good day Cassies! ^-^

2 comments:

citra hafilah said...

#xiahday XDD

hello, i am cassie, are you cassie too ?
i found your blog when i search yunho's photos XD

let's make a friend :)

Saleisha Jae said...

of course I'm a Cassie dear~
It is obvious right? hehehe ;-P

Glad that you come by to my blog.
Ya~ lets make friend~