Dec 12, 2010

A stroll by the beach

Yesterday evening....I went to the beach, its my bff birthday. 
Its actually some kind of reunion for my closest chingu....we're  four people and we're damn close since 5 years ago. We call ourselves as siblings, I am the 2nd sister! ^.^ but I act like the oldest (its in the gene LOL)
Since we haven't get together for almost 2 years...I planned a picnic party for our lil sis (the birthday girl)..
Unfortunately, the eldest brother can't come along due to some issues...hmmm...


So, three of us took a stroll by the beach, its really fun and relaxing. I talked a lot with the 3rd brother (we got so many similarities...so we kinda much closer?)
AND....
suddenly I stopped walking, I heard a familiar music from distance... I tried to catch it..


OMG IT IS MIROTIC!!


yes it is! its the Japanese version.


both my lil sis and bro asked "Why did you stop? anything wrong?". and I started feeling hyper and excited!
"Its DBSK song! Mirotic!!", I said....they ignored me and continue walking... well....they know my obsession to DBSK...I never stop talking bout them in front of them..hahaha XD . 
"Boring....", the birthday girl said.
I'm feeling a bit offended of course but I kept it. Its her birthday...I'm being nice and patient. Besides she is my bff.


Well...thats how the story...actually there is somekind of family day there...so they played music for some games. It came out that they played Mirotic and I get super excited!

No comments: