Dec 26, 2010

Lonely Jaejoong on Christmas Eve

Jaejoong oppa have said previously on his twitter that he has nothing to do during Christmas and he's gonna be alone....
Of course lots of fans said "Spend christmas with me!!", 
but then a video released at c-jes.com (JYJ Official Site).. some christmas greeting from Jaejoong and he said that he should spend his christmas with the members.


In case you haven't see the video, here it is..







credits : crystal88


*sigh* most of them talking about how they really wanna spend christmas with someone that they love..
I guess they really felt lonely and its time for them to think about having girlfriend
Ouch...it hurts but that is the truth T_T
Oppa~ why don't you just take me...I'm willing to do anything!


During Christmas Eve, Jaejoong tweeted this..
101224

Aww~~ he look so lonely... I felt the urge to hug him from behind
and said "Merry Christmas Jaejoong oppa~"
(btw his house is really awesome!)

but at least he was with their manager hyung..

~Jaejoong sobbing~
huhu..don't be sad oppa~~
but...don't you feel anything seeing this pic?
*smirk* if you got the same imagination as me...then..high five! khe..khe..khe..

while....

Junsu is having good time (I think so)....
and Yoochun hang out with his friend...
Yunho and Changmin...(busy with their comeback preparation?)

1 comment:

Pinku no Ichigo Yuki said...

sounds scary but.... we had something in common. i spent xmas alone too, in my house..LOL