Feb 1, 2010

[TRANS]100131 Yunho's Message to Precious Fans




TO: Precious FAN
The new year 2010 we’ve been waiting for finally arrives, hope everyone will stay healthy, and all of their dreams will come true. There have been a lot of unhappy things. My happy 25th year (birthday). Always have you guys accompanying me, I wish all of you will be happy, faith is very important, must know the truth behind things, 
the pain in my heart hurts, 2009…… In this new year, overcome all the obstacles, together with Jung Yunho, lets build a wonderful memory, I love you all, let's work hard together, my precious everyone~
Source: fu-mayCredit: ameblo + baidutvxqTrans + Shared by: sharingyoochun.net + Saleisha Jae

Yunho ni memang sweet...our leader~shi masih ada masa untuk tulis mesej kepada fans.
Yunho kerap ulang pasal benda-benda macam jangan percaya kepada khabar angin yang tak benar semua (don't worry Yunnie, I tak pernah percaya benda-benda karut tu...I always have faith on you guys) ...bahagian yang di'bold'kan tu betul-betul buat aku sedih, our leader~shi mesti sedih dengan segala yang berlaku kan... He must have a really hard time..
Yunnie.....

No comments: