Feb 12, 2010

Jaejoong's Q&A about Valentine's Day

[TRANS] 100211 RAY Magazine March 2010 - Valentine's Day Q&A


[JEJUNG]

Q. A menu you'd like to create yourself?
A: a-nation's LOVE Bento. I want to make it for someone I like. Although my cooking is considered good, it's lonely if I keep eating by myself!

Q. Do you think it's better if a girl knows how to cook?
Although it's good if she knows, I can always teach her if she doesn't! Cooking together, isn't that nice?

Q. Favourite food right now.
A: It's still super spicy food! It's different from my appearance, I'm full of passion inside! (laugh) I can't do without spicy food!

Q. For Valentine's Day, under what kind of circumstances do you want to receive chocolates?
A: As long as I receive them, I'm happy~!

Q. Please talk about a highlight of your new song!
A: Even though it's the cold winter season, those without partners please listen to this song and cheer up!

Message:
"Everyone has been supporting us for a long time, our achievements are all thanks to you.
Please continue to support us. See you^^"
-Jejung-



Source: [baidutvxq]
Scans: [rtoholife]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net + Saleisha Jae



Kikiki....seronoknya baca Q&A macam nie...dapat meningkatkan ilmu pengetahuan tentang jaejoong ! Jaejoong memang suka ajar oranq masak kan? Oppa~ tak boleh ajar saya ke? Saya pun tak berapa pandai sangat masak (lol)

No comments: