Feb 9, 2010

Junsu's Kiss in Mozart


As a Junsu biased fan, this was really hard for me. *weeps*

But, anyway, to those who don't believe that the kiss was on the lips,
I hate to break your bubble, but IT REALLY IS ON THE LIPS.

See for yourself:
He even pulled her in just to land a kiss on her...and...and...
*runs to the corner and cries*
I feel my heart breaking into tiny pieces now. Yup. :{
That girl sure is lucky. *sigh*
I'll just pretend that was me.
JS Fans: What?!
You guys should just do the same, you'll feel a lot better in a jiffy! I promise! XD


Nevertheless, here are a few fancams uploaded:

Btw, the uploader asked NOT to re-up these fancams on any streaming sites,
so please don't.
Anyway, she/he might remove this soon so you better watch it now while you can.
That is, if you can take it ;)

Credits: as tagged + junsoo baidu bar
Shared by: tvxqindo + ^L4uRa^ @ soompi.com + DBSKnights + Saleisha Jae

No comments: