Feb 12, 2010

Bigeast 2010 Calendar - Messages

[TRANS] 100212 Bigeast 2010 Desk Calendar - Messages


Happy New Year. It's also my birthday.
2010 Junsu will also be full of energy and do my best with a smile.
I wish everyone a joyous new year.

I'm already 24 years old.
I'll do my best to become an even better man.
Please support us.

It's my birthday, hahaha!
Today belongs to me.
Everyone, please give me presents.

I'm 24 years old this year!
We've always gotten everyone's support...
From here onwards, I'll also work hard to grow wiser.
Please support us.
"2 U-know 4"

Hello, this is Yuchun!
This is a cartoon I drew during elementary school.
Drawing it again after a long time, it's really embarassing~
Why am I the only one without a bento?
I want to say thanks to everyone not just on my birthday, but everyday.
So, arigato (t/n: thank you).
....GO MICKY....

During your busy days, please find some time to drink some coffee.
-FROM Yunho-
Sōmen, this is the sōmen that is flowing.
(t/n: "sōmen" = a kind of Japanese noodles; they are sometimes called "flowing noodles" when restaurants place them along long flumes of bamboo which carries ice-cold water.)

Even though there's nothing around, I still want to take a picture of something!
It has ended T.T

Climb the mountain.

Everyone should climb the mountain and look back on the past.
Ha Ha.
Everyone, climb the mountain! \/
-Changmin-


2010 has passed by in a flash of an eye.
How did you spend this year?
I spent a year without regrets. Let's also work hard together as usual for 2011.
Please take care of me for my birthday.

-Junsu-

Everyone's 2010, how did you spend it?
Please have a good time with the person important to you,
family and friends during the year-end for 2010.

-Yunho-

The year has ended, how fast!!!
However, this year was a good year, so next year will be an even better year.
Let's work hard together.

-Jejung-

Preparations to welcome 2011, everyone, OK?
I'm already OK. Junsu is not.

-Yuchun-

AH~!! 2010 has ended.
Oh~! It can't!!!
2010, how did everyone spend it?
wow~ I'm looking forward to 2011.
Everyone, you've worked hard in 2010.

-Changmin-



Source: [baidutvxq]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits 

No comments: