Mar 6, 2011

[VIDEO] Yunjae Moment

This post contains Yunjaeism. Please step back if you're not into Yunjae.


I realized that I posted a lot about Yunjae in this blog..and less about TVXQ or any particular members..
Well..maybe coz Yunjae make me happy and I always want to share happiness with everyone! ^_^
Okay...these videos are so awesome! Some of it..I've never saw before
Yunjae is REAL~


#1 I like him

Aishh...Yunho..just admit it already!
Cassiopeia daebakk! I love them!


#2 I love you Yunho

this is called CONFESSION!
cute cute >.<

#3 Innocent Yunjae

omigoshh! they're too cute!

#4 A Kiss on the Cheek

This is Yunjae's legend! Nobody should forget it!
Ahhhh~~ they never fail to make me blushed! >///<


#5 My Wife

ok..got it leadershii..he's your wife XD

#6 Private Phone Call

I guess its a routine call for his boo..

#7 The Perfect Girl for U-Know

Yunnie bear...that is obviously your Jae~

#8 Close Contact

no words.. KYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*sorry..this girl is high in coffee*

#9 Filming You


Yunnie's smile... *melts*

#10 Talking About Yunho's Hugs


Jaejoong..cutest thing I've ever seen! >.< I wanna hug from Yunnie too~ 


#11 U-Know's Fanboy


its okay baby Jae..I understand..can't help it! Leadershii is just so cool!

#12 Yunjae Favouritism


this..just got me into ideas..*smirk*

Okay, there's more in YunjaeYoosuTV. Check out their channel http://www.youtube.com/user/YunJaeYooSuTV

credits: YunjaeYoosuTV
shared by: Saleisha Jae

2 comments:

MikaYJlover said...

OMG!!!! YunJae Overdosed!!! XD
you make me sleep really late today! ahaks! XDD
omg!!! i'm smiling like a retard in the middle of night! lol!
well, the last video. hehe... makes me thought of something....*cough*naughty*cough*. lol. *smirk*
kyaaaaaaaaaa!!! XDDD

Saleisha Jae said...

@Mika: yeah..*cough*naughty*cough* I knew that...
XDDD